Saturday, January 7, 2012

Awesome APP


The MotionX-GPS app

IT's awesome.

I just found it and I'm already hooked. I use it for cataloging my running tracks.
It tracks everything, my speed, elevation, time, distance....and more.
Using the GPS features, all I have to do is push start and it documents everything. It even has a feature within the app so you can listen to your own music without disrupting the status. But, my favorite part is the updates. You can turn on a feature that updates you on your status. It tells you the time that has lapsed, how far you've gone AND how fast you're traveling. Perfect for attaining your time and speed goals.

There's a lot more it can do, those are just my favorite features. Check it out in the app store--you'll love it.

--Jess

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP