Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pretentious...

Maybe, but not intentionally.

Our recipe blog IS called Our Perfect Recipe Quest, after all.

Funny thing is, I sort of meant that we were on the Quest for the perfect recipes, not that ours were perfect. It's all subject to personal tastes anyway right? well, mostly:)

I realized during my holiday baking that I add almost an entire cup of flour to my favorite cookie recipe! Seriously, how perfect is it, if I'm altering it every time? Well, needless to say, I fixed the recipe but I'm on the look out for mistakes. We're always experimenting with food to hopefully add to our repertoire.

Last night I made a Thai Chicken Salad. I've made it 3 times now. The recipe comes from this book:


It's kind of incredible. I mean, without sounding psycho... I really, LOVE this salad.

So, I've decided to add it to our list of favorite recipes. It's that good.

Check it out on our blog here. OR, better yet, buy yourself a copy of the cook book, there's a few other recipes in it that may just make the cut into our favorites list, and maybe yours too!

*FYI--This recipe is available on the OUR BEST BITES website. They've posted it for all to have and share.

1 comments:

CrumpyLady said...

Yea! I can leave a comment. Here's a comment. You rock.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP